Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for practical experience or a final-year student wanting to find a job before receiving the official certificate of graduation, we’ve got what you are looking for. When you join FGL, you will gain experience by working on challenging projects and through on-the-job training at one of the most competitive and successful garments companies in Vietnam.
- Feeding line.
- Study sample.
- Coordinate with maintenance team to adjust machine ready before feeding line.
- Make pattern for bulk production.
- Training worker before feed line.
- Make report (line feeding, check time…)
- Follow up /balance /improve line.
- Prepare worker skill report.
- Check pattern before pattern is issued for bulk Production.
- Check thread code and basic trim card.
- Check components before feeding the lines.
- 0-1 year experience in Garments Technology.
- Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Time management.
- Team work.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Textiles /Garments/Fashion(1)